VENUE & TRAVEL
NAEC Stoneleigh is a purpose-built exhibition and event venue and home to a diverse range of trade fairs, outdoor and special events.
- Purpose-built conference centre and three exhibition halls
Located in the centre of England – six million people within a one-hour drive, 98% of the UKs population within a four-hour drive time
- Close to major transport links – served by both the M6 and M40 motorway, 5 miles from Warwick Parkway and Coventry train stations and just over one-hour travel time from London Euston. 30 minutes drive from Birmingham International Airport
- Over 10,000 free onsite parking spaces located adjacent to the halls
Accommodation - 500 rooms, all less than 10 miles away. At least a further 1,000 rooms within 20 miles
- Restaurant & catering facilities adjacent to the exhibition halls and further onsite restaurant serving high quality locally produced sustainable food
- Located close to three historic and bustling towns filled with independent businesses, bars and restaurants. Royal Leamington Spa is just 4.7 miles away, Kenilworth just 5.3 miles and Warwick 6.6 miles
To find out more about how to plan your journey to Road Transport Expo click here
NAEC Stoneleigh is an accessible site, however if you have any concerns about visiting the event please contact email@example.com
Please be aware that the exhibits at RTX are located both indoors and outdoors, covering a substantial area. The outdoor space may have uneven terrain, so we highly recommend wearing suitable footwear for your safety and comfort. Additionally, we encourage you to come prepared for the weather on the day you attend the event.